Analyst Note Plus
Analyst Note Plus is designed to provide all those with an interest in the automotive industry a cost-efficient summary forecast service. Depending on the requirements of the company or individual it can be used as the primary source of forecast data or as a valued and trusted second opinion. Subscribing customers will be able to access 16 pages of Autofacts forecast data and analysis allowing insights into key automotive trends, risks and opportunities in the sector. The Analyst Note Plus service is published four times per calendar year and is delivered by e-mail.
- A series of tables containing light vehicle assembly volume and powertrain forecast data for the years 2012 to 2017.
- Light Vehicle Assembly
- Country (Top 35)
- Alliance Groups (Top 20)
- Platforms (Top 20)
- Brand (Top 20)
- Nameplate (Top 20)
- Engine Family (Top 10)
- Engine Displacement
- Fuel Type
- Transmission Outlook
- Gear Outlook
- Nameplate (Top 20)
- The same year range as the global data, the regional data covers the following regions - Developed Asia-Pacific, Developing Asia-Pacific, East Europe, European Union, North America and South America with the following tables:
- Alliance Group (Top 10)
- Platform (Top 10)
- Brand (Top 10)
- Nameplate (Top 10)
Regional powertrain data covers:
- Fuel type and delivery by % Share 2012 - 2017 chart
- Engine displacement 2012 - 2017 (cm3) chart
The data is accompanied by written summaries of regional and global industry developments that determine light vehicle sales levels and which underpin the Autofacts assembly forecast.
The Analyst Note Plus service is available for an annual subscription (4 quarters) in two different versions:
- Analyst Note Plus - Standard : 16 page PDF (US$350)
- Analyst Note Plus - Enhanced : 16 page PDF and an Excel file containing all data from the PDF (US$450)
To become a subscriber please click below.
Please Note: The standard release schedule for the Analyst Note Plus service is typically the 3rd Monday of every January, April, July and October.